Most employees are not engaged at work and you can feel it. This fact is unacceptable to you and you are itching to somehow make an impact. You have a strong opinion on the future of work and leadership and are eager to work with companies who show an interest in making an impact in their organization, but need help in the transition. Your help.
Why We Belong
We Belong is not a place for everyone. Clarity, structure, and ownership are the values we play by when trying to solve the only puzzle we care about: creating thriving, agile organizations by helping companies foster a culture of continuous feedback built on strong leaders and engaged employees, powered by smart technology. We don’t like other puzzles nor do we say we can solve them. Maybe that’s why our customers love us.
Our coaches are
- managing projects from kick-off with CEO’s to workshops with employees
- experts in culture, leadership, and performance and related technologies like INTUO
- well-versed in functional change management and organizational design approaches
- maintaining contact with clients and following them up to keep the finger on the pulse
- coming up with better ways for us to help customers and deliver on our brand promise
A week in the life
Prepping a kick-off workshop in the morning for Tuesday at Customer X while presenting to 2 different teams in the afternoon at Customer Y. Running a webinar about goal setting and feedback skills to Customer Z on Wednesday, while catching up on admin and meeting an HR Director of a potential new customer on Thursday to see if we can help. Friday in a strategy session with a colleague and a technology partner, right on time for a well-deserved drink.
Successful colleagues rely on a mix of
- communication talents both internally and with the customer
- the skill to organize their own work and a nasty eye for detail
- a down-to-earth no nonsense personality with plenty of humor
- an entrepreneurial solution-oriented mindset that is contagious
- a relentless interest in culture, leadership, and technology
- account management or (commercial) skills
- project management skills
- a professional level of French or another EU language
What you can expect from us
The key words are flexibility, responsibility, and support. We will coach you and provide the right environment for you to thrive in. This includes a nice office, transportation, salary, and as much coffee as you want. Above anything, we promise that you’ll feel like you made an impact on this world and that when you decide to move on (which will statistically happen 😊), it will be with the highest of recommendations and a significantly higher labor market value.
Status: employee or dedicated freelancer
Your location: where you’re most valuable
HQ location: Veldkant 31, Kontich